Monday 30 January 2012

Bit of a non starter

Not started week well, had a little operation last Tuesday and have now got an infection. Did not feel well enough to take Callum to his group today. Hopefully will make it next week as long as Ronnie is recovering ok. Ronnie did well with sleeping, it was his first night without wearing a nappy to bed so he woke at four a bit wet but he went back off about an hour later after getting up four times, but each time I put him straight back to bed, so pleased that he went back off on his own eventually. I have put a cd player in his room to listen to stories on to help he go back to sleep but I have to say his favourite at the moment is classic fm! It makes me laugh when I go in to make his bed in the morning and classic fm is still blaring out. Callum was ok today had a little play with Ronnie and I even saw them laughing at each other, its nice to see snippets Of what things will be like in the future with them both. Our heating stopped working in the night which was rather chilly, luckily Ronnie and Callum were not cold and an engineer came this morning to fix it. Fingers crossed it stays that way, I can't stand being cold. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow I don't like not firing on all cylinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment