Tuesday 31 January 2012

Good day

Felt better today, we all had a great sleep, Ronnie slept from seven till seven and was dry all night, so pleased thats the longest he has slept till for well over a year! I took the bots to play group - it was the first time that I have been when Callum was awake or awake but to tired (he gets tired as he has low muscle tone in his top half) Ronnie was playing with a toy which you put a lady bird on and it slides down the toy, I had Callum propped up sitting down leaning on me and he started watching Ronnie playing with the toy and another little girl came to play and he started watching her too, each time Ronnie put the ladybird down the slide Callim clapped....amazing! We sat down and did some singing afterwards at the end of playgroup, and Ronnie went and got us all a musical instrument each and we sat and sang, Ronnie was singing all the words and Callum was banging his tamborine and looking up at me and smiling.... a truly magical moment. Sounds like nothing but to me it was fantastic because for the first time this morning I felt like i was doing what I imagined I would be doing with my two boys and I forgot about all the appointments and worry and enjoyed playing with my boys without a massive weight around my neck dragging everything down. Seeing them interacting together even for a short time was so nice, nice because it was normal and normal for us as a family is not a word I would use to describe things at the moment. As fantastic and amazing this morning was it brought it home to me today how hard, sad and upsetting life is for us at this moment in time, and I just wish that things were normal all day every day with Callum and I hope in the future they will be x x

No comments:

Post a Comment