Saturday 28 January 2012

My first blog 28th January 2011

Since getting an iPad for Christmas, I have been using twitter a lot more and have started reading other people's blogs, and today I thought why not set up my own? So here goes, thought I would just write with about my days and how life is through my eyes. Today is Saturday, I love Saturdays, Ronnie my eldest has Football every Saturday morning which Steve takes him too, so I have just over an hour on my own with Callum. Callum has been sleeping a lot again lately so he goes for sleep and I caught up on a weeks house work. Loved it when Ronnie came home and started showing me all the things he had learnt, star jumps, squats and push ups he is so enthuasitic and you can see that he is picking new things up each week. Had my hair coloured and cut this afternoon was some much needed pampering after a difficult week. Hoping that Ronnie sleeps through tonight, we Have had about a month of better nights after a year of waking every night, this all started after Callum was born. It really has not been an easy twelve months. I had an idea of how my life would be and it has turned out so differently, I don't think anything can prepare you for having a child with disabilities. Days are filled with appointments, exercises, worries and what ifs at the momment. As Callum is my second I assumed I would do the same with him as I did with Ronnie - it is so different. My days are happy I love being with the boys it is just a different type of happiness, different to what I imagined. More tomorrow x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment