Tuesday 6 March 2012

Constant weight on shoulders

Have been finding things quite difficult since Tuesday's phone call about doing more tests on Callum. It's just like a constant weight on our shoulders.
We have to keep positive and remember how well he is doing especially with his sitting.
I just sometimes feel overwhelmed with it all. I have so much help and support with family, friends and all the support groups which really does make it all so much easier.
I think because things have not worked out how I had imagined its quite difficult to manage, but of course we do manage, Callum is a joy to be around and is so happy and content. I will get used to all the appointments etc that take place on a weekly basis and I know that after these tests have been done the weight will feel a little bit lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment