Thursday 22 March 2012

Feeling rough

Had a rough few days had a migraine and sickness Tuesday morning, feeling very wiped out still, got some antibiotics from dr as have infection too and need to be at my best for Monday's operation. Have had a nice few days with the boys, ronnie gave me two of his cars to keep by my bed to make me feel better he is so caring and it did make me feel better!
Still waiting to hear about all of Callum's appointments but am quite pleased we don't have any dates yet as I can put it to the back if my mind for now.
I am afraid I have started smoking again after 6 years, finding everything with Callum such a worry, and as I don't drink needed something to help, it's not the answer I know and will definitely not be a permanent thing, I just felt I had reached my limit with it all two weeks ago.
Really panicking about my hysterectomy on Monday so nervous, I know after I have recovered I will be so much better off, I have had lots of minor operations over the years but nothing major. Looking forward to a fantastic weekend with my amazing family xx

No comments:

Post a Comment