Sunday 4 March 2012

Wild moment

Had a good few days, ronnie is continuing to sleep through the night so that's made a massive difference to us all. Callum's brain waves test went off ok on Friday, he was very good and sat still for twenty minutes, we will get the results in a few weeks.
I had a wild moment on Friday and saw that the VFestival tickets had just gone on sale, so I attempter to buy two day tickets to see The Stone Roses without even thinking I would get them, but I did and I am very excited about it! Will be nice to have something to look forward to and it's something I have always wanted to do, so want to do it before I get to old! I am going with my brother as we would not want to both be that far away from the boys so Steve will have the boys. I am already planning my festival outfit!
Heres to a positive week

No comments:

Post a Comment