Monday 27 February 2012

Back on the roller coaster

Had a lovely few days, Ronnie is continuing to sleep through the night and Callum is doing so well with his sitting. We keep thinking oh yes he can do this now he is sitting.
Have certainly experienced a lot of people staring and making comments since Callum has been wearing his different glasses I really wish people would keep their opinions to themselves.
We went to his group today and they were all pleased with him again, I was a bit worried as we checked to see if his feet had grown at weekend but they are still not on the scale yet, but they said he does not need shoes yet as he is not walking, so that made me feel better about it.
I do feel all jumbled up with it some times with appointments here there' and everywhere and then arranging and chasing up the follow up appointments it feels endless. Then you get letters about previous appointments which fill you with more worry, when things are on paper they do seem more real don't they? Perhaps in time I will become more used to this side of our life at the moment it still all feels very new. One thing is sorted another thing comes up, I am back on that roller coaster again I think x x

2 comments: