Friday 24 February 2012

A new door has opened

Callum sitting up is brilliant x i took the boys to park again this afternoon and ronnie rode his bike. Ronnie was going down the slide and I got Callum out and slid him down while holding him and he loved it, he sat at the end of the slide while ronnie came down, it was so funny! Then we moved onto the swings and I put Callum in on his own for the first time he could not believe it and was squealing with delight. I know this all sounds like basic stuff but I did not allow myself to think about Callum doing all these things invade his muscles did not get any stronger, but they have and look at him go!
Went to see consultant today and they have said only option left is partial hysterectomy so lots to think about but not worried about it at all, after all the fantastic things that have started happening with Callum nothing else can worry me now. Looking forward to a great weekend x x

No comments:

Post a Comment