Wednesday 22 February 2012

Brothers

A lovely start to the day Ronnie slept all night again, think we have cracked it! My parents came over this morning to see The boys and they saw Callum sitting properly for the first time. He sat and watched me and Ronnie do some puzzles, mum and dad were so pleased. I spent a lot of today sorting out all of Callum's next appointments, so feel a bit more sorted on that front now. Ronnie went off to Pre school happily today and is getting into the routine of it all now. He is making friends as well now and comes out with the funniest things. His behaviour since he has had his grommets back in and has been sleeping all night has been so much more manageable and he does seem a lot more settled. I am so looking forward to seeing Ronnie and Callum interacting together, there is so much to look forward to with them both, it's odd I have not really thought of them as brothers before, of course I know they are but yesterday after seeing them sat together for the first time, I could see how protective Ronnie will be of his brother, and what special times are ahead for them and us. I collected Callum's new glasses on Monday and they are so much better for him, whilst they don't look as nice as the other ones, they fit him so much better and are more suited to his needs, if he pulls them off they don't bend and are much better on when he is in his pushchair. I will get used to him in them, the most important thing is that he can see so much better now x x

No comments:

Post a Comment