Thursday 23 February 2012

Ronnie is growing up

Ronnie woke up at 1:30 this morning and I thought if I am back asleep by 4 I will be lucky, but he went straight back to sleep again on his own. I went back to bed and thought he will be up again soon but we all woke up in our own beds just before 6 this morning. Had a lovely day, I took the boys swimming with mum today and it was so nice, callum wore his glasses in the pool and this made a big difference to his reactions, he was so excited and did not stop splashing the water with his hands, Ronnie was laughing his head off. Ronnie had his ear plugs and head band on to stop water going in his ears but you still have to hold him up so he doesn't get covered in water which is quite difficult! Later on after Callum had had a big sleep we went for a walk to the park, Ronnie went on his bike and I pushed Callum in his push chair, this is the first time I have done this combination on my own so I was a bit unsure, but it went so well, Ronnie was really good and stopped whenever I asked him to and he rode his bike really carefully.When we got to the park he climbed up everything and asked me to help him on the firemans pole but we both realised at the same time that he didn't need my help any more, I obviously stood really close just in case but he jumped and twirled down the pole, it was at this point I realised that my little boy is growing up!I am going back to see the consultant tomorrow so will be interested to see what they have to say, not looking forward to it to be honest, wish me luck x x

No comments:

Post a Comment