Tuesday 21 February 2012

Magical Day

Well what a fantastic day I have had, today Callum sat up really well on his own for long, yes long periods at a time. I am so excited it is truly an amazing feeling, I have been texting my family photos and videos of him doing it all day, I have even contemplated putting it on YouTube, but settled for attaching a photo on my blog. The best part of today was when Ronnie came home from preschool and I sat Callum on the floor and said look Ronnie, look what Callum can do, and he said look mummy Callum is sitting up on his own!

Then for the first time they sat on the floor together and played with toys together. I have spent the day sitting Callum in different places, he was able to sit on Ronnies bed, he sat up in the bath properly, he sat up on my lap and had his milk before he went to bed and even sat up and had his hair dried! It has opened up a whole new world for him, his mummy and daddy,his brother and all his wonderful family and friends. What a magical day x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment