Monday 13 February 2012

The straw that broke me

What a day, think the last 13 months has finally caught up with me. Don't think this infection has helped, back to drs today have to have scan now which should have been done whilst I was in hospital. Ronnies behaviour is quite challenging and as you will have seen from previous blogs, his sleeping is not the best. Our health visitor comes every fortnight to help with Callum and she has been really helpful with Ronnie as well. We are going to see a paediatrician with Ronnie on friday to discuss our concerns with his behaviour so have been writing down things so I don't forget anything when there. It's tough because whilst reading it back I feel so sad for him. Really worried about the outcome if I am honest. I dropped Ronnie off at his Pre school sports day this morning which he was really excited about and his friends were there so he was very happy. I came home to put Callum down for a sleep before I went to drs, pulled into my road and saw dustbin lorry, got out of car and went to bring bins in and a notice had been stuck on it, fair enough we had obviously put something in the wrong bin, then the bin man came and lectured me about it! I wanted to say after this week I am surprised the rubbish is not all over the front garden! And that was the straw that broke me today. But tomorrow is another day and I hope I feel less broken in the morning. I know I was in the wrong but today was not the best day for me to deal/cope with it, I feel I am at my limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment