Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tired Out

Had a bad night, Ronnie woke up at 1.30 and was awake for a good few hours so v tired again today. Ronnie went to Pre school this morning and I took Callum back to play group which he enjoyed, he was tired by 11 so took him home for a sleep. After I collected Ronnie we went into town to get all the bits I will need for After Callum's operation on Thursday. Got his glasses fixed again, they don't seem to last more than a day before they need repairing, hopefully the new ones will be much more flexible and more suitable for Callum. I met a lovely lady in town she had the same push chair as Callum's it was really nice to chat to another mum it felt like we had so much in common before we even began talking to each other. It was good to talk about things with someone who has similar experiences. Another appointment for Callum tomorrow about his hearing, fingers crossed for that, if I had a pound for every time I said that I would be a rich lady! Here's hoping we have a full night sleep tonight? ..... Not likely, more tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment