Saturday 18 February 2012

Progress

Ronnie broke his personal best last night and slept till 6 for the sixth night in a row. Everything is so much easier after a full nights sleep. Really hope that we have done it now with Ronnies sleeping, it's taken well over a year for us to get to this point. And long may it continue.
Callum has been doing really well with his sitting today and since wearing his glasses he has become a lot more alert and aware of his surroundings. He also recognises other members of our family now which is so nice for them and us. We sat Callum up on the floor with some cushions behind him and he likes to get two ring toys and knock them together, he laughs and waits for us to laugh as well.
It's odd because with Ronnie I received weekly emails detailing what he should be doing at this stage and what I should be doing to help him, but with Callum I find myself deleting them before reading them, as I see no benefit in doing so. I know that when Callum starts doing something for the first time he is doing it later than he should be, but it is still progress and to be able to use the word progress when I talk about Callum is fantastic, long may this continue too x x

No comments:

Post a Comment