Saturday 11 February 2012

Calm days ahead

Callum's operation went really well and was only superficial so that was a great relief and we now feel like a weight has been lifted. We came home the same day and it was like he had not even had anything done.
Unfortunately I ended up in hospital on thursday night with another infection from an operation I had a few weeks ago, my lovely brother who lives round the corner took me in, through the snow and waited with me till I was admitted to a ward so kind of him. I felt so poorly but came home today so nice to be home! My whole family were great as they always are, helping and sending messages of support, we are so lucky. Ace to be home with my boys. What a week though, everything seems a lot easier now Callum's operation is over and back to normal so quickly. Going to enjoy some calm time while it lasts x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment