Wednesday 15 February 2012

Special delivery

Today started well, Ronnie woke up at just gone six again so that's three full nights sleep in a row, feel so much better for having more sleep. Still struggling with my Infection had to ring doctor again who has doubled tablets and chasing up scan its quite draining now. Had my friend And her two children over for coffee, it was really nice as she is great with Ronnie too. Then had an exciting delivery, my iPhone! Been thinking about it for ages and am so pleased with it already. This afternoon I went back to the opticians to choose Callum's new glasses, the lady had sent off for quite a few different ones, they are all not as subtle as the ones he wears now but they fit really well and are soft and flexible so will be so much better for him. It's just a shame we didnt get them first time, but in a way i am glad we have got used to him wearing glasses first before we changed them to ones which are better suited to him. The health visitor came out for her fortnightly visit and we went through everything that has happened in the last 14 days, when you say it all out loud it sounds like your making it all up and I do find it hard not to get upset in front of everyone, I just have to keep going and I know that the next 14 days will be a lot better x

No comments:

Post a Comment